Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Beginning My Journey


How do I even begin? How do I explain the years lost, the lives ruined, the supposedly harmless bullshit that slowly disintegrated my very existence piece by piece? And where do I begin to build up my life again? I've taken those first steps, laid the groundwork for the foundation. But now once again I leave behind the family I found, only to throw myself in the midst of the lion's den once more. Overwhelmed, lost, scared… can I really do this? Is this newfound strength a permanent aspect of my rewritten self? I believe I can, but my confidence has been misplaced in the past. Will I finally prove myself wrong, lay to rest the criticism placed upon me by those that doubted? Here I come, world. Clean, sober, killing it. I'm bound and determined to receive that 1 year tag in a week! And never let go…


1 comment:

I'd love to know your thoughts and opinions!