Friday, May 1, 2020

Be Me Today

Letting go of self-will brings me the opportunity for more control in my life.  Live and let live.  Be who I am, no mask.  Let go of my fear, my anger, my grief and pain.  Embrace adventure, joy, peace and the unknown.  I fear powerlessness.  When I feel powerless, I attempt to control other things in my life: taking my medications, having sex, rebelling against authority figures, or making everyone around me laugh.  My thinking errors will be my downfall if I don't reign them in.  Focus on uplifting others, be grateful, seek out the positive aspects of my life.  Stay out of my head; don't allow my feelings to overrule the facts.  Every day is simply just a day like any other.  Time passes, and an eternity quickly becomes the tomorrow I prayed for.  Be proud of who I am today.  I am who I am because of who I was.  I will be who I become because of who I am today.  Any pain experienced now will simply become a memory of strength and endurance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts and opinions!